Black Powder Novelty Shoot

Although I don't care for the brown tootsie pops, they still have the yummy tootsie roll center, such a waste of chocolate. :-)

The idea here is to start from the top and shoot one from each row.  They do this with both rifles and pistols.
Going way out of my comfort zone, I went with Frank today to one of their Black Powder shoots.  Now, anyone that knows me, knows I hate guns.  Why did I go you ask....I am bored taking pictures of my birds and butterflies, so thought I would venture out of my box and shoot something different. While they were shooting their guns, I was shooting my Canon.  :-)  Here are just a few of the shots I took today.   I'll post the rest here if you're interested in seeing more. Thanks for asking me to go Frank.. I had fun.

Comments

Popular Posts