The best part of the day.




The best part of the day was being around good people with the same interest in photography. We had a great day and topped it off with a great lunch on the way home. The restaurant's hostess was a blast and the cook was to die for! We should have been taking pictures of him. ;0) And the cheesecake!!!! oh my, is that ever good. I brought home two so Larry could have some. We are still trying to eat it all. Doesn't it look yummy! I can honestly say, it is very, very yummy!!!!

Comments

Needsnow said…
Good thing the nice lady at the restaurant took all of the calories out of the cheesecake before she put it in the bag!
Needsnow said…
Wow...I like that picture of me. I've copied it for my avitar...or whatever that word is. Hope that is ok with you!

Popular Posts