Where I've Been

I haven't really taken many photos lately but did go out last Saturday morning before the storms rolled in. I just drove down country roads turning this way and that crossing the KS/NE border several times. I was lucky and got some shots of 3 new birds to add to my list (or cross off, however you look at it).  Here are pictures of what I saw that day.


I think this barn was on the Kansas side of the road. 


And this one was in Nebraska. 


 A Meadowlark singing to the world! There were a lot of them out on this foggy morning.


Swainson's Hawk.  


Savannah Sparrow.  I saw several of these too. I love how the background colors came out on this one. 


Upland Sandpiper.


I think I will do this more often!  I did get a little nervous when I didn't know for sure where I was.  Good thing my phone knows which way to go!  :-)

Comments

Magyar said…
__A haiku, over-written on an artistic drawing (historic,) and now in modern times... added to artistic photos such as yours... are known as haiga.
__This haiku? A reflection of your photos. _m

this barn
a lark calls the morning
fence line

Popular Posts